Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/transitions into lp:openlp

1. Images: yes, it should be, but I've made "unrecoverable changes" :) and
now it's not working. But will be.
2. Yes, there are speeds for each effect. but now they are in code. Planned
to make settings in theme and in general settings.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/transitions/+merge/256730