[Question #267842]: How to contribute?

New question #267842 on OpenLP:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/267842

Hi, my name is Daniel Borges. I am a iOS developer and I have plans to contribute with OpenLP Community with iOS apps (like the Android app) in my free times, as a way of thanks for this amazing application.

How do I contribute with the project? Particularly, I have experience with git, and I never did nothing with Bazaar/Launchpad. So, can I create a separated project in Github or, by convention (and organization), I have to implement the app here in Launchpad?

OpenLP Core, which is an answer contact for OpenLP.