Re: [Merge] lp:~supagu/openlp/planningcenter-branch into lp:openlp

RE: API version

> Ah it looks like they have introduced a new API since I have been developing
> this. I am using the old API. It is just using JSON requests with their
> website to get any appropriate data after you have logged in.
>
> I am not sure if you can have an account on planning center without being
> linked to an organization that has no subscription.
> The plugin works similar to a web-browser in that once you login it just
> access the planning center website and does appropriate JSON requests.

RE: Monkey patching

I didn't want to change code outside of the plugin as I was developing it as I was not initially thinking of submitting it for possible inclusion, so ideally this code should be moved out to the appropriate classes.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~supagu/openlp/planningcenter-branch/+merge/272094