Re: [Merge] lp:~ieknight1101/openlp/pjlink into lp:openlp

Hey Ian,

We've made it a policy that any code changes need at least 1 unit test with them, however small. We're trying to increase our test coverage (from zero), so any extra testing is most welcome.

I think that Ken Roberts also fixed the bug in another branch (he is the original author of the projector code), and he might have a test you can copy. Here's his merge proposal: https://code.launchpad.net/~alisonken1/openlp/ticket-921817/+merge/282100
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ieknight1101/openlp/pjlink/+merge/281821