[Merge] lp:~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-blank-to-modes-during-single-screen into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-blank-to-modes-during-single-screen into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch fixes the issue where Blank to desktop,
black and theme won't work if Live screen has stolen focus.

Examples of this happening: Clicking anything in the live window or certain single screen mode scenarios.

This was achieved by adding 3 lines of code, one for each method under the definition of methods available in this screen mode.

I also explained this in a comment I inserted to the code.

Since the only way to screw this seems to be by removing these additions,
a test for them being there makes no sense at all.

Jenkins seems to be broken at the moment, but these 3
rows of code should not really break anything.

Edit: Blank to desktop or theme still won't work if
PPT or Impress have stolen the focus. To fix this their
definitions should be modified.

--------------------------------
lp:~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-blank-to-modes-during-single-screen (revision 2611)
[←[1;32mSUCCESS←[1;m] https://ci.openlp.io/job/Branch-01-Pull/1270/
[←[1;32mSUCCESS←[1;m] https://ci.openlp.io/job/Branch-02-Functional-Tests/1194/
[←[1;32mSUCCESS←[1;m] https://ci.openlp.io/job/Branch-03-Interface-Tests/1133/
[←[1;32mSUCCESS←[1;m] https://ci.openlp.io/job/Branch-04a-Windows_Functional_Tests/969/
[←[1;31mFAILURE←[1;m] https://ci.openlp.io/job/Branch-04b-Windows_Interface_Tests/561/
Stopping after failure

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-blank-to-modes-during-single-screen/+merge/283725
--
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-blank-to-modes-during-single-screen into lp:openlp.