Re: [Merge] lp:~minkus/openlp/searchfields into lp:openlp

Hi Chris,

Thanks for all your effort on this. Unfortunately we need to get 2.4 out as a matter of urgency (OpenLP has been removed from some of the Linux distros) and we need to get it out ASAP.

But having said that, your work is not lost! As soon as trunk is open again (in other words, when 2.4 has been released), we'll have a look at this.

I'm sorry I haven't had a look at this, but once 2.4 is out the door, I'll definitely look and give you some feedback.

Once again, thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate you taking the time to work on this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~minkus/openlp/searchfields/+merge/246954
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~minkus/openlp/searchfields into lp:openlp.