Re: [Merge] lp:~minkus/openlp/naturalsortsongs into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

I really, really, really hate to do this to you Chris, but looking through some other code today, I realised you've written your own natural sort function (which is mostly correct), but it's not locale-aware (it's not non-English aware). The function you should be using is this one:

  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openlp-core/openlp/trunk/view/head:/openlp/core/utils/__init__.py#L523

from openlp.core.utils import get_natural_key

search_results = sorted(search_results, key=lambda songbook_entry: (songbook_entry.songbook.name,
                        get_natural_key(songbook_entry.entry)))

I feel like a fool, because I should have picked up on this earlier...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~minkus/openlp/naturalsortsongs/+merge/289566