Re: [Merge] lp:~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-missing-qt_5_5_translations into lp:openlp

> The QT files need to be packed with qt and not OpenLP.  You need to work with
> the QT project to get their translations better.  This is not something we can
> fix.

Well the issue is that the 2.4 series does not pick up these translations.

I have downloaded the QT_lang files directly from the QT website and they work with OpenLP once converted.

I don't fully understand why couldn't we fix this issue by just adding these files to our builds.

By packaging the files ourselves we could also create files for the languages that have no translations in QT. (We really don't use more than about 10 of the thousands of strings in the lang files)

This would also allow us the customization of QT translations since some of them are a bit weird with OpenLP.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-missing-qt_5_5_translations/+merge/285680