Re: [Merge] lp:~alisonken1/openlp/strings-templates into lp:openlp

In order to convert old style strings to python 3 string formatting.

htmlbuilder unfortunately uses template variables - which then need
some workarounds in order to get the proper CSS parsed through the new
string formatter.

The current issue with this is:

A) Keep old-style string formatting and hope later versions of python
maintain backward compatibility with it

B) Use the changes I've incorporated and learn to live with the
complexity in specific areas (string templates in variables)

C) Restructure htmlbuilder to (hopefully) reduce complexity with
string formatting issues

D) Something I haven't thought of yet

--
- Ken