Re: [Merge] lp:~alisonken1/openlp/2.4-bug-1593883-projector-authentication into lp:openlp/2.4

I tested the trunk code at church with the Eiki XL200 projector. I just finished testing the 2.4 backport code using the emulator. All of the buttons, both the projector and input source edit wizards, and reviewed the log entries. The only thing I found was a minor issue with port validation (the network port field being empty) that will be included in a later fix.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~alisonken1/openlp/2.4-bug-1593883-projector-authentication/+merge/297820
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp/2.4.