[Question #296264]: QtWebKit not installing with PyQt5

New question #296264 on OpenLP:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/296264

Hello, and thank you for all the work put into this project. We've been using it happily in our church community.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but here goes:
I'm trying to build the source using Windows, Python 3.5 64-bit and PyQt5, but whenever I install PyQt5, the check_dependency.py script fails on QtWebKit, and the project does not build because of the missing library.
Is there something that could be done to get QtWebKit separately?
I know the wiki said that Python 3.4 is recommended (I believe also 32-bit), but the PyQt5 download page only seems to offer the Python 3.5 version (I can't find an archive of older versions)

Thank you!

--
You received this question notification because your team OpenLP Core is
an answer contact for OpenLP.