Re: [Merge] lp:~ldeks/openlp/ldeks-bugfix into lp:openlp

Hi Laura,

There are a few tricks here that I need to show you, and I also need to just double check what is going on here to see that your fix is correct.

However, I'm travelling for the next 2 days, so I won't be able to spend some time with you on this until later this week. I'll let you know once I'm settled and we can go through this together.

--
Raoul Snyman
082 550 3754

https://code.launchpad.net/~ldeks/openlp/ldeks-bugfix/+merge/312962