Re: [Merge] lp:~gtalent/openlp/easyworship6 into lp:openlp

Also, do you have any idea what their localization settings would be?

I think this is probably an issue with the RTF interpreter. There were some problems with how it parsed Unicode characters in some places, but I addressed it for the problems we were having.

EW (2009 and 6) places the Verse/Chorus/etc. as the first line of each slides words in the database, so I suppose this shouldn't be an altogether surprising bug.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtalent/openlp/easyworship6/+merge/321504