Re: [Merge] lp:~gtalent/openlp/easyworship6 into lp:openlp

Review: Approve

Just wanted to add something to the discussion...
I've had a look at the EW6 song DB that triggered the RTF vs labels discussion...
As you state we strip out RTF tags that could be used to identify label. Normally it works out anyway, because we use the language of OpenLP to look for the localized tag names. That didn't work in this particular case because the translations isn't active/included in normal development setup, and we don't actually have translations for this particular language!

So in summary, I think we should ignore this issue, since for most users it won't be an issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtalent/openlp/easyworship6/+merge/321504