Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/saved_bible_verses into lp:openlp

> I just did a quick test, where I using ESV:
>  * Searched for "wrath", saved the verses.
>  * Searched for "wrath of" and again saved the verses.
>
> This causes the a lot of duplicates in the saved verse lists since the second
> list of saved verses seems to be appended to the existing list, without any
> duplicate checks. Is this intended behavior? Maybe removing duplicates and
> inserting new saved verses into list so that they are chronologically ordered,
> should be considered?

Only verses that are selected should be saved. The idea being is that you could build up a list of verses, possibly from different places in the bible, and present them as one item.

I think it should be down to the user to decided if they want to add duplicate verses. How often would you add all the search results as a service item?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/saved_bible_verses/+merge/324674