Re: [Merge] lp:~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-f into lp:openlp

I can agree about the possible future imports - just means I need to put them in a note somewhere so I can remember what I may need to use later.

As far as # noqa - For some warnings/errors it makes sense to put it in the setup.cfg. And normally I would want to find out if I'm creating variables and not using them since I would consider them just wasting cycles and space and making code harder to parse.

However, there are _some_ areas where you do want a disposable variable; at this time with flake8 the only way to allow disposable (unused) variables is to use # noqa at the spot where you want them.

If python has a way of being able to discard certain inputs without using a disposable variable I'm willing to give it a try.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-f/+merge/326265