Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/webfixes into lp:openlp

> For the webclient download, should we add a folder level for openlp version? I
> can easily imaging a scenario where one webclient will not work with all
> active openlp versions.
> Where is the code for the webclient stored ATM? I don't see a repo on LP.

+1
I take it we're downloading version specific code. There's been numerous times in OpenLP when we've needed to 'upgrade' something thing and had to rely on a guess to which version something is. (I.e. has it got this feature) many of these situations could have been advised if version info was added from the start.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/webfixes/+merge/331452