Re: yay what do you consider about all of that stuff?

Hey friend,

Would you please take a look at  some  interesting  stuff  I picked  for you and notify me  what you  think about it? Take a look http://www.motorheads.me/rifle.php?UE9tcCsxODkxNzBAY29kZS5sYXVuY2hwYWQubmV0

Hugs, Julian Salas

From: mp189170 [mailto:mp+189170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 4:25 AM
To: whydoubt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: I'll help.

Okay,  so I've always tried deepthroating and couldn't do it. Admittedly, I've tried to  practice  on  one  of my  (clean!) dildos. I tried different  positions, like  laying on my back on my bed with my head  slightly off the edge to straighten  my throat.  After  relaxing I attempt to deep I notice my throat feels too small around the  dildo even  though  I  won't have a gag reflex. I  literally had to use brute force to get it an extra cm down after! Any thought/suggestions on what I can do?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/update-mock/+merge/189170