Re: [Merge] lp:~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-l into lp:openlp

Yes - some of the files were OS  mv'ed before I remembered the bzr mv.
Sorry about that. It would probably have to wait until monday if you
want me to back out the changes and try to redo them with the proper
bzr move.
Let me know if that is what you want me to try.

--
- Ken
Registered Linux user 296561

https://code.launchpad.net/~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-l/+merge/333860