Re: [Merge] lp:~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-t into lp:openlp

I spent some time trying to work with signals, but since signals have to be bound to be used, trying to get a signal connected from the projector code to the settings tab instance was convoluted and not as clean as the registry.

The other consideration is how often will projector instances be added/deleted once the system is set up and running. The only case where I could think of might be a portable setting but once set up should not be changing during service. For normal use at a church, I haven't made any changes to projector manager since hardware typically does not change unless building gets a hardware makeover.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~alisonken1/openlp/pjlink2-t/+merge/356677