Re: [Merge] lp:~bastian-germann/openlp/pymupdf into lp:openlp

No, we do not have to include MuPDF's source code. The AGPL has additional obligations for an OPERATOR who makes a AGPL-licenced work available via network. As OpenLP has the remote features, this applies here.

So a church that runs a MODIFIED MuPDF with OpenLP would have to provide its MuPDF version via a website to their users. I do not think that this will apply to any users.

In fact if you apply a strict interpretation of the AGPL's term "covered work" you already have this situation now when using MuPDF via subprocess.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bastian-germann/openlp/pymupdf/+merge/366749