Re: [Merge] lp:~bastian-germann/openlp/main into lp:openlp

For the users nothing will change. They are supposed to have some icon pointing to an executable. Packages should make use of setuptools' ability to extract that executable from the "entry_points" that is also in the diff. This will create an executable called /usr/bin/openlp (openlp.exe on Windows; /...App.../openlp on macOS).

In the Debian package that means just deleting the debian/links file.

https://www.pyinstaller.org/features.html says: "Full single-file Egg-support: required .egg files are automatically inspected for dependencies and bundled, and all the egg-specific features are supported at runtime as well (entry points, etc.)."

I will see if I can manage to merge request the PyInstaller packaging as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bastian-germann/openlp/main/+merge/367156