[Merge] lp:~johnmfl/openlp/delete_temp_songs_add_fields_dupsongreview into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~johnmfl/openlp/delete_temp_songs_add_fields_dupsongreview into lp:openlp has been updated.

Commit message changed to:

#1832874
changed songsplugin.py from `is true` to `== True` to force the deletion of
temporary song records in the database on closing OpenLP. This may not be
proper python, but the database appears to need the `== True` to function
correctly.

#1832876
Change songreviewwidget.py to add the `last modified` date and the
`theme` used by the song. The bug lists 3 fields that would help
determine what song to delete...the user only wanted the last modified
date. I added the theme and songbook name, but the songbook name
was not added in this update...If I am the only person that wants the
songbook name it isn't worth the time to add.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~johnmfl/openlp/delete_temp_songs_add_fields_dupsongreview/+merge/369062