openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: "Database error" when I request an account on the wiki

Hi Daniel,

On 08/06/2015 05:52, Daniel Borges wrote:
Inaugurating the list... :P

:-)

I am trying to requesta a account on the wiki, but I am getting this error:

Database error

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

What to do?

I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

P.S. It seems that the mailing list doesn't override the "reply-to" field. I'm going to look into this, but in the mean time folks, just click "reply-all" when you want to reply.

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul@xxxxxxxxxxx