openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Next releases

Hi Daniel,

On 10 June 2015 10:35:26 PM SAST, Daniel Borges <daniel_borges_93@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>How long take the testers to perform all tests?

We have bunch of automated tests which are run for every merge. When a developer proposes a merge, they have to include tests in their merge, and all the tests in their branch have to pass on our Jenkins instance.

http://ci.openlp.org/

One of the reasons we release beta versions and release candidates is so that real people in real situations can use OpenLP and give us feedback on any issues they encounter.

We don't actually have any User Acceptance Tests.

I hope this helps.