openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: When will OpenLP be updated next

Hi Chris

The short answer to your question is: we don't know. :-(

A longer answer is that we have been really low on resources the last year,
and combine that with a rewrite of the rendering engine, you get into
trouble. We have within the last month seen real progress on the rewrite,
so I do feel optimistic about an alpha release within a few months - but
that is my personal opinion. A stable release will be at least a few more
months...
So we know a lot of users are impatient, but we hope you can wait a bit
longer...

BR,
Tomas