openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes into lp:openobject-addons

On 11/05/2011 02:38 PM, Lorenzo Battistini - Agile BG - Domsense wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
>
> Verify if it's possible to avoid 'Decimal'

I was about to write the same comment, well done! :-)
Normally my recent bug comments about Decimal vs Float should give you
some pointers, but do not hesitate to ask if you need more info.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes/+merge/73349
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes.