openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~icsergio/account-payment/commercial-year-payment into lp:account-payment

> But your module has tests so it got more points :-) But the tests can be
> easily adapted to account_payment_term_month

As I work in "standalone mode" :), I always leave module without test for speed but, if necessary/mandatory I can learn how put a little yml test file or add some demo data...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~icsergio/account-payment/commercial-year-payment/+merge/210700
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:~icsergio/account-payment/commercial-year-payment.