From: mp212400 [mailto:mp+212400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:51 PM
To: m.chiarolla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bland pose is my guess.

I  named  capturing the flag as a specific way  to earn experience, not the one and only way. If your team were to  win the game, your experience would go up.  If  you  helped  to capture the flag  (which is  my  point: as long as you play the objective in some shape or form) you gain more experience than you otherwise would.  Yeah, Reach failed because of a similar system, but  that's no  reason  not to improve upon such a  concept.

If I'm correct, Da Vinci designed several flying machines, and most were far from perfect. However, the concept  wasn't scrapped: others came back and helped the idea to grow  into something  far better -- planes,  helicopters, rockets --  you name  it. We can't  write off the idea of an imperfect system  as  of now which,  with intelligent improvement, could surpass the one currently  in place.

Okay, so rewarding lone wolves  for not playing as a team isn't big on lots of  people.  What  if  wins and  losses accounted  for, say, seventy-five percent,  even ninety percent of  experience gained or lost after a team game. The  other twenty-five (or ten) percent is performance-based.  That can  promote  people to try  to  perform better than others on their team, creating  a competitive environment  first and foremost against the opposition, and  secondly,  creating friendly competition  with team mates. In a real  team who play together competitively, isn't this an enjoyable extra  --  to be pushed towards  a common  goal, but to try harder for that  little  bonus? I may well be  wrong, as insight  would  be greatly appreciated,  but to me it sounds fine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nicolariolini/account-invoicing/add_module_account_payment_term_month/+merge/212400
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:~nicolariolini/account-invoicing/add_module_account_payment_term_month.