Re: Joining openshot

Shane, thanks for joining our team!  I can certainly use your help.  Before
you jump in and start coding, I have a few suggestions:

1) Be sure to check out the OpenShot Blog... to stay up-to-date on all the
happenings (www.OpenShotVideo.com)
2) Download the Build Wizard and be sure that OpenShot works on your Ubuntu
setup
3) Take a look at the code, play around with the UI and get a feel for
everything

If you have any trouble getting OpenShot to run, just let me know.
Once you are ready to start coding, there are a ton of different things you
could help out with.  We can discuss that once you are ready.

Thanks!
-Jonathan