Re: OpenShot - May I join the team?

Helen,
Thanks for answering the questions.  I am really getting swamped by the
popularity of OpenShot at the moment.  The emails just keep piling up. =)
I'm glad to have you on our team.

I've had sooo many people have trouble installing OpenShot, I've started
working on some .DEB files and a PPA.  I'll let you know once I have it
ready for testing.

Also, feel free to modify any aspect of OpenShot (it is open-source after
all), but it would be great if you could keep me in the loop as to what
files / features you are working on.  This really helps when we have to
merge all the code together later.  I'm not sure how much Python coding you
are thinking about doing, but these were just a few thoughts off the top of
my head before you get too deep into everything.

Also, feel free to make mockups using Gimp / Inkscape and send them to the
distribution list.  It might make for some good discussions before we start
work on a new feature.

I like your idea of using LaTeX for building manuals.  We definitely need to
start working on tutorials, documentation, and manuals.  I'll be honest
though, I'm not sure what "correct" format is for help files / manuals for
GTK apps in Ubuntu.  Is creating a PDF the best choice?  Ya know what I
mean?

Thanks!
-Jonathan