Re: Update on video profiles ready for merging with trunk

Helen,
I guess you beat me to the merge.  Since you are the first person to
actually touch the main line of code (other than me), I thought now would be
a good time to discuss some ground rules.

Everyone in the OpenShot.Developers team can commit changes to the main line
(this is how I set it up).  However, this is probably unwise, as 1 simple
mistake could take down hundreds of people's computers (i.e. anyone who uses
the build wizard).  I'm open to suggestions here, but I really like the idea
of contributors creating a new branch, making changes to their branch, and
then I would merge them back into the main line.  This would allow for
another set of eyes to see the code, and to test the changes.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Jonathan