Re: DEB Installers are ready for testing!!!

Hello Jonathan

i have a problem vith mlt for jaunty. packet is corrupt. i'have try all the
others packets after download and it's ok. Like a picture is better than
thousand words look the picture.  And another thing. openshot-ffmpeg is in
conflic with ffmpeg.

i'm going try on my hardy.
See you later.
Olivier