Re: Help-manual

Hello Helen
Don't worry, it doesn't matter.I have just some free time to work a little
and in first i want to look more deep on your work
. And i was surprised and i wasn't understand why it can see it. So i 'm
wainting than you repare that.
i know that you are very busy this time and i understand. I have finsihed
severals things and It's why i can help you on the manual. It's normal, we
have a life but we are a team so i take the suit.

Tell me when it will be ok.

Sincerely sorry for your best friend.

Good luck for the negociation for your new job.

Best wishes, Olivier