Mime-Type / Icon question

Sorry for all of the emails tonight, I'm just on a roll.  I have a question
for everyone.  I think we need to add a Mime-type and mime-type icon for our
*.osp (OpenShot Project) *file extension.  I would like for *.osp* files to
use the OpenShot_logo.png icon, and know that "openshot" is the associated
program / command.  Now when you pass an* .osp* file as an argument to
OpenShot, it will load the project file.  I looked into this, but I never
have figured it out.  I guess the goal is for a user to see the OpenShot
icon on their project file, double click it, and it opens their project in
OpenShot.

Any ideas?

Ideally, once we figure it out, I'll integrate this into the OpenShot .DEB
installer.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups