Traffic Report

Hi everyone!  Just a quick note to everyone.  You might have noticed that we
are getting a lot more emails, comments, bugs, and questions over the past
few days.  It's because our website traffic has *exploded* over the past few
days, thanks to a mention on this website: http://softlibre.barrapunto.com.
Most of the traffic is from Spain.

Recently, our traffic has been around 300 visits (700+ page views) a day,
which I used to think was quite good.  Today we are well over 3,000 visits
(10,000+ page views)!  Take a look at the chart I've attached.

I still remember when these charts showed zero people reading the blog, and
nobody new OpenShot existed. =)  Thanks so much to each of you for helping
me get this project where it is today!

Onward and upward!
-Jonathan