Help Manual - Video Formats and codecs

Hello folks,

I am building a table of recommended settings for the different video
types, formats and codecs, and their associated audio codecs.

To allow everyone to add in their own favourite settings, I have put an
editable table on the Wikepedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenShot_Video_Editor#Video_Formats_.26_Codecs_Supported

I made the table fully sortable using the little arrow widgets in the
headings.

If people could start adding new records in the format I have started it
with, then we will end up with a comprehensive collection of valid
settings for OpenShot :-)

I will then be able to add it to the manual! :-)

Best wishes, Helen

Follow ups