New bazaar development branch published

As promised I've re-based my changes on top of the latest HEAD, r140.

I've added the branch "tj" to the project on Launchpad and pushed my
changes.

The branch is: lp:~intuitivenipple/openshot/tj

This *most likely* will not be in a useable state right now (r171) since
my only aim was to break out all my changes into small patches. As you
can see from the revision numbers (140..171) I've managed that quite
well. I hope you'll find the commit logs descriptive enough to
understand reasons for changes as well as the changes themselves.

I'll resume fixing up the branch once I've published the Debian
packaging).

Follow ups