Effects wishlist

Hello Jonathan,

May I send you this wishlist for effects I would find most useful?

1) Chroma-Key with the full MLT options on variance and colour etc

2) White Balance

3) Gamma

4) Brightness & Contrast

5) Hue and (forgot name - thingy!) Aah! I remember! Saturation

6) a selection of blurs - especially Gaussian

7) sound filters for (forgot name!) eg; room, hall, large hall, open air
etc

These are the filters I find most useful.

Best wishes, Helen