Re: Openshot 0.9.32 Debian/Ubuntu package is now in the PPA

On my 7th try it worked!

helen@pliny:~$ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com
--recv-keys    B9BA26FA
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg
--trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys B9BA26FA
gpg: requesting key B9BA26FA from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key B9BA26FA: public key "Launchpad OpenShot Development PPA"
imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
helen@pliny:~$
 Yipppeeeeeee!

Must have been a server fault.

Helen