Deprecate debs for 0.9.22

A high proportion of the bug reports we are currently getting all relate
to the experimental .deb packages for OpenShot 0.9.22

I am suggesting that these packages be removed from the download, and
replaced with the new packages so that bug reports are relevant to the
development of OpenShot.

I have started a FAQ page on Launchpad, and added a FAQ about upgrading
from 0.9.22

If we remove 0.9.22 from the downloads I will be able to then deprecate
the historic bug reports and we will then have much more manageable bug
management.

Best wishes, Helen