Re: Openshot 0.9.34 Debian/Ubuntu package is now in the PPA

TJ,
I tested out the newest version in the PPA (in VirtualBox-Jaunty 64 bit) and
it worked great!  Thanks again for getting this stuff into a PPA!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how hard would it be to have other
versions of Ubuntu supported in the PPA?  Such as 8.04, 8.10, and the new
9.10?   I just tallied up the downloads per Ubuntu version, and it looks
like Jaunty is by far our most popular target platform.  But there have been
over 1000 downloads for non-Jaunty versions also.

Last question:  Are PPAs CPU architecture independent?  Will the current
Januty PPA work on both 64 bit and 32 bit CPUs?

Thanks!
-Jonathan