Re: Openshot 0.9.41 for Ubuntu: libmlt1, libmlt++2 kept back

If you have previously installed any of the MLT package debug symbols
(libmlt1-dbg, libmlt++2-dbg)  it is likely you will experience a problem
trying to upgrade packages "libmlt1" and "libmlt++2", with a report that
they are being "kept back".

The solution is to un-install the debug symbol packages and then try
again:

sudo apt-get remove libmlt1-dbg libmlt++2-dbg

The cause of this issue is my trying to bring my MLT package more into
line with the Debian project package in preparation for asking the
upstream package maintainer to merge my changes (primarily the
python-mlt requirements). I have merged the two debug symbol packages I
had defined into one package, the same as the Debian project.