Launchpad bugs: unable to set/change importance

I just noticed in dealing with a bug I am unable to edit the Importance
of a bug against the OpenShot project. I've been trying to figure out
how to enable it but Launchpad help is not helpful at all!

I suspect it is controlled by the project or team properties but again,
cannot discover what to change.

I'm a member of the Ubuntu Devs and Bug Squad and can set Importance and
all other properties of bugs for Ubuntu bugs so I'm reasonably sure this
is something Project-specific.

Follow ups