New Version - 0.9.46

Hi everyone!  I have just committed a new version to the main trunk in bzr.
Here is a summary of the changes:

   - Created a new way to quickly find all English text in OpenShot and
   generate a POT.  xgettext wasn't powerful enough to combine our .py, .glade,
   and custom XML (used in effects and simple export options) into a nicely
   formatted POT file.  There is now a file (../language/Generate_POT.py) which
   creates the ../locale/OpenShot/OpenShot.POT file with the newest text.  This
   should help us keep the translations up to date.
   - Fixed locale number formatting issues with the effects settings (for
   example, Chroma Key would not work correctly where the "," is used as a
   decimal.)
   - Added Effects, Effect Settings, Simple Export Options, and Translations
   to POT file and updated GUI to use gettext to translate those features

Thanks!
-Jonathan