New version - 0.9.48

A new version of OpenShot has been pushed to bzr, version 0.9.48.  Please
give it a try, and let me know if anything breaks.

Here is the summary of changes:
-----------------------
Merged Andy's Preferences branch.  This adds a new
preferences screen, and many associated features. I
made a few changes to this branch, specifically to
create the config.xml file if it's missing.  So to
reset the settings, just delete the config.xml file.
Take a look at the config.xml (after it's been created)
to see all the settings that it's using.

Fixed many spelling errors, such as Disolve --> Dissolve

Updated all translatable strings in the POT file, because
there are new screens, new prompts, and new strings.

Applied a patch from our new contributor, Timo.  It adds
the ability to "Shift Clips" and "Shift Transitions", which
basically injects time in the timeline, or removes time.
Great for removing gaps, or adding gaps.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups