Update on New PPA

Here is a quick update for everyone on the new PPA I'm working on.  Last
night I finally got the Python bindings for MLT published to my PPA.  It
seems to work great, and links to the MLT and FFmpeg libraries already
packaged with Karmic.  I still have a few dependencies that aren't set
correctly, and I need to update some of the meta data... like license and
credits.

I'll send a follow-up email once I've completed these final tasks, and we
can all test it out.

This PPA is only going to work for Ubuntu 9.10 (and new versions going
forward).  Since the old Ubuntu versions don't have the correct MLT library,
I'm not going to bother trying to get it in the PPA.

Also, I have been ignoring email while trying to figure all this Debian
packaging stuff out.  So, soon I will work my way through all the bugs,
questions, and emails that are accumulating up.

Thanks,
-Jonathan