Re: Creation of the french Openshot gateway

I know very well the French wine :-)  (and food).

I have been to the Bordeaux area before on holiday, but not to the city
itself. Let me know when you have the definite dates, and I'll see if I can
arrange something - it's not too expensive to fly to Bordeaux from where I
am.

Cheers,
Andy.