Re: an video application by default in lucid !

Andy, I agree.  Here is my "short list" of what's left:

1) Finish the documentation, and add it to my PPA and packaging
2) Tie up any remaining issues (i.e. paper cuts, simple fixes, etc...)
3) Put a big version 1.0 sticker on it
4) Get it accepted into Debian

Thanks!
-Jonathan