Re: New Version: 0.9.54

That all seems to work well, the timeline is much more intuitive now. The
only small issue is if you scroll a long way with the mouse wheel the
timeline blanks out for a second or two while it catches up with the
redraws. I don't think it will take long for anyone to get used to how it
behaves though.

A great improvement!

Cheers,
Andy.